Friday, May 21, 2010

A couple more reasons why I love this man...



I like the way he talks. He's so funny. He was standing in a back alley waiting on a friend he was helping move when a group of guys approached him and it looked like it could turn into a scary situation.

1. "Hey, you got any money?"
2. "Nope, sorry."
1. "What, you got a problem with Mexicans?"
2. "Dude, look at my skin. I'm portugese. You can't EVEN play the race card with me."
1. "Haha, ok man, ok. You want us to help you move? Mexicans are good a moving. We'll do it cheap."

He just says things that crack me up, because I probably wouldn't have been thinking along those lines. Then a couple days ago he told me that every time he sees vultures he thinks they should have Italian names like Tony and Guido. If this is what my husband is like now, imagine my children. GEEZ. I will ALWAYS be entertained.

2 comments:

  1. He's so funny! And he handled that situation really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that cracks me up!!! Laughing so hard right now! Way to go Dustin!

    ReplyDelete