Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BaBy MoUtH

My sister-in-laws are both expecting in May! I'm so excited! It's so wonderful and special to be around a baby. And I like that I don't have to be pregnant and still get to cuddle and buy cute baby clothes!

So I was trying to explain to Monk that his Aunties are having a baby. I told him that their tummies will get big so the baby can grow. Of course he connected tummy to mouth. This morning we had this conversation:

Monk- You big Momma. And I'm little.
Me- You are little. But you're getting bigger and bigger.
Monk- Can I go in your tummy for just a little while.
Me- Ha, I don't think you can fit anymore baby. But you'll keep growing.
Monk- I just go through your mouth. See?

Then he tried to put his head in my mouth. What a sweet funny boy. I'm not telling him where babies come from yet though. We can have that conversation in a few years.

1 comment: