Monday, January 19, 2009


I figured that P is old enough to try and play outside in the snow so I put on his boots and two pairs of pants and two sweaters and his big coat and hats and he lost his gloves (again) so I put socks on his hands which he thought was pretty funny. Then I put him outside since he's been really curious about the cold white stuff.


He sort of stood there for a while (although, I'm surprised he could move at all.) Then he went for the neighbor's goose. One of those cement ones that old people dress up. He didn't really know what to do so he started crawling around in the snow. I guess walkin went right out the window. I let him wallow around in it until his coat got crunchy from being cold.

Anyway, my baby was so cute and he had such a good time being allowed to roam around outside!

2 comments: