Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

What a long week! P and I have had a stomach virus and one or both of us have been sick for the last week. P started out throwing up which he's never done before. Actually, except for a runny nose or teething, he's never been sick before. Then I, who have not thrown up since I was 12, yup, even during pregnancy, actually got sick. It's the worst thing ever. I don't understand how people can be bulemic. Eugh.
So anyway, P has either been really quiet and wants to lay on me OR he's crying, which is also something that is not like him. He goes days without crying. So I feel so bad for him and I don't really know what to do. Today was the first day, so far, that he hasn't had diarrhea and his appetite seems to be coming back. We usually don't give him junk food, but he really seems to be craving it. He's been walking around the house making his sign for "more" and going "momomomo" everytime he sees something sweet. AND he knows the difference between good healthy food and junk food. I guess that's what we get for teaching our baby some sign language! It is really cute and I have to find my sense of humor through my pounding headache. Anyway, by tomorrow we'll all be in tip top shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment