Friday, April 23, 2010

WICKED



Did I mention my hot husband took me to see WICKED? It was AWESOME. We dropped my boys off with my parents and went to get some sushi with our best man Nick.
















Everyone I know who has seen it RAVES about WICKED and how incredible is. They've all seen it several times. I've never heard of anyone who didn't like it! It was incredibly witty and clever and the music was so fun and we just really enjoyed ourselves.


My favorite scene:
What a moment! As a theatre person Icould just imagine what it felt like to be up there and singing with everything you got. It was incredible!



My husbands's favorite: No clue why. He is what he is! But he really liked the song "Popular".

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to go! I bet it was good! Usually those types of productions are. It's been a while since we went to one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful Jen! Glad you loved Wicked! Next time you will have to go see it on Broadway at the Gershwin. Its AMAZING! We saw Shoshana Bean as Elphaba...look her up, shes a powerhouse!

    ReplyDelete