Monday, July 5, 2010

Indianapolis Children's Museum

OFFICIALLY- this is the coolest place I've ever been to. The husband's company treated us to the museum and I was so excited to take Monk bc of the dinosaur exhibit. Little did I know that I would get more excited than any of us! When you first drive up there's a ginormous dinosaur breaking out of the wall, then there are two looking into the museum! Monk wanted to ride on one, but they were too big.
There five stories of awesomeness, but we went to the dinosaurs first. I got so giddy! I was nearly in tears because I was so excited to see the fossils, AND I GOT TO TOUCH ONE! AWESOME! I was running around all crazy wearing Bruiser trying to look at everything and D was a little more calm taking Monk to each site, since it's supposedly a museum for children.

Then there was the rock and roll section which was pretty cool. I saw Elvis' actual tiger suit. I got a little misty thinking about how much I wanted to tell my Grandma since I knew she'd get a big kick out of it, so I just remembered her with a little extra reverence in my head and checked out Elvis' guitar and the KISS costumes.
Anyway, I was so excited I was an emotional crazy kid who drug my poor husband and children all over the place. Go there. Go there and check out the 4 stories of awesomeness.

PS My camera battery died so I have a serious lack of pictures.





1 comment:

  1. I have heard this is a really neat (and big) place. My friend and her hubby went their with their girls and bought family passes. I would def like to take Kyndra some time!

    ReplyDelete