Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm a Scrapbooker!

So I'm joining the ranks of scrapbookers everywhere! I hung out with one of my favorites, Camilla, and scrapbooked my first scrapbook pages! I'm organizing it into months and have been categorizing my pictures forever. So I finally did January and February 2008. I didn't do so bad my first pages but I'm really excited because I love LOVE my pictures. Last year was such a big year since P changed so dramatically.

P.S. P is 100% better and is a happy, playing baby. I really missed watching him play with his toys and I'm so relieved. I mostly missed hearing him laugh and he's been just as giggly as ever. I think he was making up for lost time today by getting into so much mischief at my parents' house. It was like he had eight sets of hands! My perfect boy has also been eating a ton (way more than me btw) and can usually be found going "Mo Mo Mo" and making his sign.

OH and D has his first week back from St. Louis booked with appointments. We went and visited his office today and it's so nice. I love my boys!

3 comments:

  1. how fun! I have to digitally scrapbook because I cant cut straight =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to get on my scrapbooking. Im a few months behind on Kyndra and Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like life is great! I need to update you soon on us...I will write you soon!
    Love you!
    Ki

    ReplyDelete