Monday, November 1, 2010

It's an Honor!



My Monkey Monk has turned 3. As in THREE. THREE YEARS OLD! He's gone through so many changed this year. He talks a lot and is so smart. We can have long conversations about anything. He really observant and remembers things from months and months ago. Most of it I was already starting to forget.

Monk is so sweet and so affectionate. He likes to cuddle and give hugs and kisses and he always wants to hold hands. I always feel so loved. He really loves movies and would probably watch TV all day if I let him. Which I don't, so we end up in his room a lot. He's really good at playing with his little brother. He looks out for him and lets me know when Bruiser is getting near the stairs. (Guess what, Bruiser can climb stairs!)

He likes to get his hair cut and do all the things Mommy and Daddy do. He loves playing with other kids, of course boys. He just jumps right in without any thought at all and before you blink they're all running around chasing each other.

I just love him so much. He's this light that makes every day better. I never know what he's going to say because he's a little parrot and only has to hear you say something once before he says it himself. And he's observant so what he says is a mix of me and a mix of him.

Dear Monkey. My life is so much better with you here. I am so honored that I get to be your Mommy. We adore every thing about you from your crooked little toenails to your crazy professor head of hair. We love you more than anyone was able to tell us we could. And I have never been more grateful that families are forever. Love you babyboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment