Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lazy Picture Uploader

That's me. I'm really awful at uploading my pictures once I've taken them. But here's what's been up:

Easter:

Then we had the most perfect weekend. Thursday we looked at 6 more houses and didn't find anything except confirm we liked the first house we saw. Then my Grandma came up from TN so we all went to Hong Kong Buffet, the only buffet we'll go to, to celebrate D's birthday that was on Saturday.

Friday we went with Jen and Nick to the Mud Hen's game (also for D's birthday, in case he asks) and it was awesome. D never went before and loved it. We got pretty much every type of food they had available. Between us we had nachos, pretzels (the cup is the cheese they gave Jen, wow) peanuts, hotdogs and french fries. It was a lot of fun. Great tickets Jen!


Finally, Saturday was D's actual birthday, so he went out and a round of golf for the most perfect weather in the world. He went with his dad and my dad and had a good time. Meanwhile I ran and got him a cake. P got impatient with waiting for cake...

Today we finished out our weekend by having my family come over for dinner. It wasn't as near as nice as yesterday, but we still grilled out and D played soccer with my niece and nephew. It was such a relief to have a clean house! Even if it only lasted for a couple of minutes!

3 comments:

  1. I loved how you put all the pictures together like a collage. I laughed at the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady who did it for me made it 3 columns. There's stuff on the internet to show you how to do it but I'd be afraid I'd mess something up. TCBOTB can change it to 3 column for you for $15.

    ReplyDelete