Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Because this pregnancy rules my life...

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I really felt a lot better. Blogger is so nice for venting and getting support. And you all really make me laugh so hard.

Yesterday was our 38 week appointment, although I won't officially be 38 weeks until Sunday (scheduling conflicts I suppose). We are about 3cm dilated!, 75% effaced and C's head is still at a -1. So I'm up one cm and 15% more effaced. Awesome! I'm really hoping that C keeps this up. I'd really love to go in a little bit early as long as he's healthy, but what woman doesn't say that? For me, it will probably happen somewhere on Thanksgiving between turkey and pie. And all I have to say is that I'm still eating my pie. But I won't complain!

D and I have put ours and P's bags in the car along with the carseat. So even if we aren't at home when I go into labor we have everything we need. We'll just call whichever set of parents doesn't have work the next day to take my precious little boy overnight and in we'll go! It's so nice to be prepared. We also have M&M's stapled to our birth plan to give to the nurses so I'm sure that will encourage a few to read it. Or else.

I've been scrapbooking a ton and am almost halfway through P's 2nd year. I really need a lot more paper, but I'm not in too big of a hurry. Now that new baby is all prepared for, I have to shift my focus on to Thanksgiving as we're having 18 people over. I'm so excited for a full house! And for the food! My grandma and mom will probably do most of the cooking and I'm only doing the easy stuff like Turkey and cranberry sauce. I'm trying to think of cheap ways to decorate the tables.

Well, blah blah blah, I'm rambling on again. I think I'm in huge need for a nap so I might go lay down and get some uninterrupted book time with this new book I'm reading, City of Glass. I love the Mortal Instrument series.

1 comment:

  1. You're moving right along there! Hopefully C will come soon! You're ahead of me on the scrapbooking. I still have to finish Kyndra's first year. I think I just have December to go.

    ReplyDelete