Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

So while I wait for the rest of my family to get here and the food to finish, I think it's appropriate to take a couple minutes and jot down a FEW of the many things I have to be grateful for:
1. My husband. It's wonderful to know that I'm loved everyday. That he wants to be with me. He does so much for me especially now that I'm so close to B Day. But honestly, he'd do it anyway. Plus, he's dang hot.
2. My son. Everyday I keep a journal of the best things that happened to me that day. And everyday, at least 4 of the 5 have my baby boy in them. He's such sunshine. He's made me so much better. I can't believe this is my life!
3. New baby. The Lord has really blessed me to be able to take care of one of His very special children. While it's scary to think about how my normal everyday will change drastically, there's no better way to do it.
4. Church. Because of the gospel of my church, I know I've made the decisions I have that have made my life so Blessed. Not only do I get such a blessed life now, but knowing I have my family forever is amazing. it makes me want to work harder and be better just so I can be worthy of them.
5. Our home. D's job has certainly come with it's challenges. It's been one of our most trying years financially. But during our most trying year, the Lord has blessed us with a gorgeous new home. We really can't complain! I get to be here everyday with the people I love most!
6. Extended Family. I don't have any complaints about my in-laws. While family always comes with drama, I still get to enjoy my family. My parents and in-laws and everyone I'm related to are so generous. We have been so well taken care of an so loved. Thank you!

1 comment: