Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brian Regan Night!

">

D and I had so much fun on our big date Friday night. We drove down to the palace theatre to see Brian Regan! He is our all-time favorite comic. One thing I really love about him is that he doesn't use all the same kinds of jokes that other comics do and he doesn't swear. I could take my children to see him (if they were 10 yrs older) and I wouldn't have to worry. I laughed so hard the entire time that my face hurt and I got tired. Our friends Travis and Rachel introduced us to him when we were in Idaho so we have good memories of hanging out with them, sipping our Cocoa Bean and listening to Brian Regan. Wish they could have been there with us!

Before the show we went and got something to eat and ended up at Spaghetti Warehouse. We almost missed it b/c, well, it looked like a warehouse and we were coming in from the back. They sat us right down and got our food out really fast which was good since we were running out of time. We ordered our favorite, calamari. This place was different though b/c their calamari was an entire squid that was fried. Ew. I wish I had my cameracord so I could post pics of that. It's supposedly in the mail.

The weird thing about the Palace Theatre is that they started late and let people come in no matter how late they were. Theydidn't even flash the lights to signal the show was starting in 5 min. I was kind of put of by that bc I wanted to watch the comic but kept getting distracted by entire rows ofpeople standing up to let two people in. So if you want to see a show and have a choice of where to go, pick the other place and not that one.

The ride home took a while since the roads were bad, but it was nice to be reminded how much fun dating D is. It's nice to goof off and be natural and not worry about assanine things. I really enjoy his company and am so grateful for him.

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOOO jealous!! We LOVE Brian Regan! I can't get enough of him! When I need a good, clean laugh, I know I can count on him to give me one! So fun! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great time! It's nice there's a comic out there who is clean!

    ReplyDelete