Monday, March 22, 2010

For the Love of BOYS

Oh everyday they make me laugh and make my life so happy. Here's a little peek of some of the things they do (mostly Monkey).

1. Potty training is always good for a laugh. As I put little Monk up on the potty I reminded him to "point down". So he says, "Yeah, dont want to pee on mommy!"

2. "Hold Mommy" said my little Monk and I pull him on my lap but he headbutts me in the cheek and we fall over. "Fine Mom-mom?" "No, I'm not ok. I think it needs a kiss." . "Thank you. How's my Monkey?" "I need kiss too." . "Oh, you fine mom-mom." Def. What an angel.



3. My little Bruiser is already the happiest baby I've ever seen. He's also one of the most ticklish. My favorite is when I'm changing his diaper and he starts laughing randomly. It's such a deep hard chuckle!

4. Monk making a sand castle out of my frosting cans.

5. Monk being convinced there's a monster in the toilet when he heard it running. He's not afraid of monsters. He likes to hunt them with his flashlight.

6. Although it started out as a way to get payback to my husband for hacking into my facebook and starting a farmville account, now it's fun to sit next to each other at night miessing around with our farms.

7. Monk got out of bed and I heard him in Bruiser's room. So I got up and found him sitting cross-legged in the crib right next to the baby talking and talking to him. What else was sweet was that Bruiser was just looking up at him smiling and cooing and totally adoring his older brother. Love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's so sweet he got in the crib and was just talking to him. :)

    ReplyDelete