Thursday, June 11, 2009

Past Bit

We finally signed our contract for the house. Our mortgage guy just needs us to sign some papers for our loan to go through then we'll have the home inspected. When that's all said and done, less anything horribly unexpected, we will close on July 31! We'll start cleaning and painting in August and have the whole month to get things right so we won't have to move out of our apartment right away. AND our mortgage will be less than our current rent, so I'm excited about that.

P is saying so many words now I've lost track. He can repeat almost anything. And does. He said his name last night and pointed at himself and I'm so in love with him I can't stand it. He's full of kisses and holding hands and mischief and funny-ness that D and I just adore him completely.

My belly got really big all of a sudden. With my last pregnancy, 14 weeks is when I had to get new jeans too. I'm still wearing my old ones, but a rubberband is necessary. I'm definitely out of my old shirts though and have to wear my in between ones. My old shirts are grossly too tight and my maternity shirts are just too big. So I have a belly now but this is the part I've been waiting for so it's good.

I'm reading a lot but the libraries never have the books I want to read. I'm debating on starting Twilight (again) and I just finished the Host (again). I think I'd like to wait until we're in our new house because it has this awesome tub with jets and prego wonderfulness that I have fantasies of sitting in there reading and eating chocolates. Mmmm...

Funny pic: My mom bought me a Team Edward shirt and before I got to wear it some Mysterious Stranger took it and put it on to make fun of me. Joke's on him! I win!

4 comments:

  1. Mmm...that tub sounds perfect for a water birth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like your tshirt! ;) I wonder who the "mystery man" is... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so great that you are a Twilight fan. It's too bad we aren't in highschool where we could watch the movie, read our favorite parts and then burn our Edward t-shirts to get over him-hahaha. You are so fun-I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.countrysave.com/store/

    Go to the above site to order. Their store used to be a "secret site" but no longer is I guess. But that's good! I don't have to remember the username and password anymore. lol

    ReplyDelete