Sunday, May 31, 2009

EDITED*** First Trimester Belly Pics

So I decided to have a little bit of fun with picnik.com as you can see. I thought that it was a little odd that I look much bigger in week 8 and week 10, but then I remembered that the placenta and everything raised around 12 weeks, so I guess that makes since to me? Anyone else? Anyway, on to the blessed 2nd Trimester!

EDIT**** I know it's weird I look so much bigger. All of a sudden I can buttom up my pants that I couldn't before too. Weirdo baby.
PS I really appreciate how picnik apps make me look tan.

4 comments:

  1. You do look bigger at 10 weeks. I am happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intresting! You do look bigger then! Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok that is weird!LOL-glad to see you at he pancake benefit and your family is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind, I got your blog off facebook and I'm so excited to keep in better touch with you now! CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant!!! I'm so excited for you! By the way, I wish I was 123 pounds-you look great:)

    ReplyDelete