Thursday, March 12, 2009

He's a MIME

So P has been a little mime lately. He takes rags and washcloths and washes the walls and floors, dusts, followes me around with his toy vacuum. Well, I have to clean a lot, he's a very messy eater. Yesterday he learned to put chalk on a pool cue at the Brooks' and today he mimicked my dad doing a cheesy (sorry) magic trick. He's truly amazing and it's VERY intimidating. I'm always worried about what he'll copy next. His potential is endless.
P usually has favorites in the people that he goes to. Today it was Camilla and he just kept getting closer and closer to her until he finally planted a big kiss on her. I was a little jealous since he's been stingier with kisses. He also has been following around his Uncle Nick and it's really cute. Anyway, the purpose of this blog is to gush a little and post a couple more pictures. By the way, I don't know what it is with that police car...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, they can really catch onto things! Like little sponges.

    ReplyDelete