Thursday, March 5, 2009

I might get in trouble for this later...

So yesterday my mother-in-law, and I took P with us on a mini shopping trip to Marion. Mini, because it is Marion. Mostly we wanted to look at scrapbooking stuff at Hobby Lobby. Anyway, for the love of scrapbooking, we took lots of pictures of P who will be really mad at me in about 12 years if anyone sees this. So I'll share now before I get into trouble!


P.S. We got him a balloon as a reward that he has not stopped playing with. I actually had to change his diaper while he held onto the string!

4 comments:

  1. How cute and funny! I love Hobby Lobby!! BTW love your new header and background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey those reaction buttons are neat. How'd you put them up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, you are a special person. Beautiful family. Love your site.
    ...................
    Sheila's Uncle
    Gary

    ReplyDelete