Tuesday, March 24, 2009

P's FIRST Haircut

I thought he was perfect, but D insisted that it was time for P to look a little more "kept". Friday we were walking around the mall with my parents after dinner and since we were already there, my husband whisked my baby off to MasterCuts. I was, of course, totally neurotic so I decided that to keep from driving the girl crazy I'd get my haircut by someone else. P sat on daddy's lap and so he could be held. P was very still just like when I comb his hair and the end result was very nice. MasterCuts also gave us a few of his curls along with a balloon, a tattoo and a certificate. All of this will go quite nicely in my scrapbook where I can compare P and D's first curls.
My hair didn't turn out so nice so there aren't any pictures of it. I asked for a trim and told the girl it was a long A-line and she gave me a mullet. Yeah, total opposite. I didn't notice at first because I refuse to pay extra to blowdry it and had to go back Saturday where I was already busy and ended up missing out on some other plans. My hair is a few inches shorter than I wanted but I got an extra free haircut and a half off haircut. But it looks better.

2 comments:

  1. Awww first haircut!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, he is SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!! I always get sad to do the first cut but afterwards, I'm always glad I did.

    ReplyDelete