Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Did I mention an update?


Here's what happens when your baby thinks he's hilarious and you ask him to "Say Cheese and Smile! We're in our new house!" King of funny faces...
I'll post pictures soon. We don't have too much to do and our house will be finished with painting and arranging, etc. I'm still trying to decide what to do for my boys' rooms. I'm looking for a cheap dinosaur mural for P's wall. Anyone know of where I can find one?
Baby #2 is still called New Baby... My husband like the name Gabriel for a few days, but got sick of it. Then he liked the name Korben for all of 2 seconds. Right up until I told him we absolutely would NOT use the middle name Dallas. Which is the name of the character from the movie 5th Element, btw.
I fell in love with the name Paxton. But one friend said it sounds like a prescription (paxil) and D HATES it. He's still waiting for the lightning that will hit him and scream "THIS IS THE ONE".
I'm still taking suggestions even though you all have been great :)
I also like Decker and we only kind of like Christian. I seem to have a thing for -er names and -an names.
We're visiting family this weekend in Missouri which is a 12 hour ride. Hopefully in that time we can come up with something. Meanwhile, I keep searching website after website and reading all the credits to every movie I watch. It's a good thing we're starting so early!
I skipped my last dr appointment because I had an ultrasound around that time and our baby was doing great. I've never had any problems. So my next one comes next Friday. I've only gained one pound in two months, so I wonder if they'll say anything about that. Believe me though. I'm eating. I actually bought dozen donuts on Saturday. ME. Well, they're still in the fridge. Maybe I'll go eat one for lunch...

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate it when people give their 2 cents on what they think you should name their baby. Ignore them all!! Sorry the name Paxton got ruined for you. I don't think it sounds like a med at all. People are just crazy and stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daxton, Parker, Jagger, Boston, Maddox, Xander, Gavin, Cameron, Jaden, Dylan, Austin, Benson, Dalton, Preston, Owen, Bentley, Jevyn, Payton, Bryson, Acer,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, you'll figure it out.
    I heard the name Chauncey yesterday at a baby shower, I thought it was kind of cute.
    My brother in laws are Keeton and Dayton.
    How about Skylar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grady, Diezel, Chase(n), Conlin, Bentley, Deacon, Blake, Reese, Carson, Cullen, Mason, Denver, Decker, Liam, Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete