Friday, May 1, 2009

Why he'll be a good big brother

So this morning I was babysitting and he started to get sleepy. So I put him in his carrier (which he loves). Well, me being EXHAUSTED, P and I cuddled up on the couch and watched Handy Manny so I could rest my eyes. Anyway, baby started to cry so P hopped up off the couch, put a blanket on his lap and started rocking the carrier. Who taught him how to do that? I have such an amazing little guy. By the way, a few minutes later baby was passed out and so was I. Until P tried to shove some Chex mix in my mouth...

3 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet is that! That's funny he tried to shove some Chex mix in you mouth. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt! So if its a girl are you going to name her Piper? I have a feeling that it is a girl, lets see if im right LOL. Everytime Leah sees his picture she always says his name, its so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piercin just wanted to give you more, more :) He is gonna be a great big brother! :)

    ReplyDelete